Janice A. Brown,
Blog: Cow Hampshire
Creative Commons License. This work is licensed Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives."
Translate This Page!
- Hazel on Ancestry.com: Why Did A Good Idea Go the Way of the Flash Mob?
- Hazel on Wonalancet New Hampshire Chinook Breeder, Dog Trainer, and Antarctica Dog Driver – Arthur Treadwell Walden (1871-1947)
- The Entertaining Family of New Hampshire’s Alex Philbrick aka Preston | Cow Hampshire on New Hampshire Missing Places: Rye’s Farragut Hotel
- New Hampshire and the Easter Bonnet | Cow Hampshire on New Hampshire’s Burnap "Leghorn Bonnets"
- Kathi Hopper on New Hampshire’s Castles
- Carnivals and Memes
- Contributed Stories
- Cow Stories
- Current Events
- Haunted New Hampshire
- Irish in New Hampshire
- Moovers And Shakers
- Mount Washington
- N.H. Historical Markers
- N.H. Missing Places
- Native Peoples
- New Hampshire Aviation
- New Hampshire Glossary
- New Hampshire Men
- New Hampshire Politics
- New Hampshire Slanguage
- New Hampshire Women
- NH Scenes
- Not New Hampshire
- Oddities of New Hampshire
- Oddities, Accidents and Crazy Weather
- People (Photographs)
- Personal History
- Really Old News
- Speechless Sunday
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Beneath an oak a rustick clown
Lay lounging in the shade,
Complaining loud of Fortune's gifts,
And call'd her — … Continue reading
Well, the Madison Boulder is not exactly lost.
Hundreds if not thousands of people take a gander at this 5,000 … Continue reading
Old time cooking terms, not usually heard today, can be gleaned from old New Hampshire newspapers.
A few of them … Continue reading
Indian Stream Republic NH Native and Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin: Charles D. Parker (1827-1925)
When he was just nine years old, Charles D. Parker was with his father when he moved his family by cart from the Indian Stream Republic… Continue reading
Back in the 1940s and 1950s residents would frequently hear airplanes and jets roar across the skies of southern New … Continue reading