Tag Archives: Religious of Jesus and Mary

Goffstown NH: Villa Augustina aka St. Claudine Villa Academy

In 1907 or 1908 the Religious of Jesus and Mary purchased part of the farm formerly owned by David Little, and a few years later purchased the Charles A. Upham place, and even later two hundred acres of land adjoining.  … Continue reading

Posted in History, New Hampshire Women, Structures | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments